Dr. Firth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3231 N. McMullen Booth Road
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Phone(727) 725-6111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsUse of Angle-Independent M-Mode Sonography for Assessment of Diaphragm Displacement.Sam R. Orde, Andrea J. Boon, Daniel G. Firth, Hector R. Villarraga, Hiroshi Sekiguchi> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2016 Dec 1
- 20 citationsDiaphragm assessment by two dimensional speckle tracking imaging in normal subjects.Sam R. Orde, Andrea J. Boon, Daniel G. Firth, Hector R. Villarraga, Hiroshi Sekiguchi> ;BMC Anesthesiology. 2015 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: