Dr. Hamilos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMgh Allergy Associates Clinic
55 Fruit St - Cox 201
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-3850
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1982 - 1983
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- CO State Medical License 1984 - 2007
- ME State Medical License Current
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Boston Magazine Castle Connolly, 2013
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- An Open-label Study to Identify Molecular Markers of Steroid Resistance in Nasal Polyposis Before and Following Treatment With Mometasone Furoate (MFNS) 2 Sprays/Nostril (100 Mcg/Nostril) Twice Daily for 4 Weeks. Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Hamilos, D.L.
- T Cell Effector and Regulatory Mechanisms in Asthma Start of enrollment: 2012 Sep 01Luster, A.D.,Harris, R.S.,Medoff, B.D.,Hamilos, D.L.
- Subcutaneous Omalizumab for Treatment of Chronic Rhinosinusitis With Nasal Polyposis Start of enrollment: 2009 Dec 01Brennan, A.K.,Dutta, E.J.
- Inflammatory Cellular Trafficking in Asthma in Response to Segmental Allergen Challenge Start of enrollment: 2008 Jan 01Hamilos, D.L.,Luster, A.D.,Medoff, B.D.
- Pathogenesis of Chronic Sinusitis in Relationship to Tobacco Smoke Exposure Start of enrollment: 2003 Dec 01Hamilos, D.
- Lung-Resident Memory Th2 Cells in Asthma Andrew D Luster
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInternational consensus statement on allergy and rhinology: rhinosinusitis 2021Richard R. Orlandi, Todd T. Kingdom, Timothy L. Smith, Benjamin S. Bleier, Adam S. DeConde, Amber U Luong, David M. Poetker, Zachary M. Soler, Kevin C. Welch, Sarah K....> ;International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology. 2021 Mar 1
- 2 citationsInterleukin-33 activates regulatory T cells to suppress innate γδ T cell responses in the lung.Lucas D. Faustino, Jason W. Griffith, Rod A. Rahimi, Keshav Nepal, Daniel L. Hamilos, Josalyn L. Cho, Benjamin D. Medoff, James J. Moon, Dario A. A. Vignali, Andrew D....> ;Nature Immunology. 2020 Sep 28
- 3 citationsPhenotypes of Chronic RhinosinusitisSeong H. Cho, Daniel L. Hamilos, Doo Hee Han, Tanya M. Laidlaw> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Clinical manifestations, pathophysiology, and diagnosis of chronic rhinosinusitisHamilos DL
UpToDate, Wolters Kluwer Health - 2013-01-31
- Management of chronic rhinosinusitisHamilos DL
UpToDate, Wolters Kluwer Health - 2013-02-19
- Free Health & Fitness ExpoJune 17th, 2011
- Addressing Childhood ObesityFebruary 12th, 2016
- Human Subjects CoreNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases2011
- Core--Human SubjectsNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1996–2005
- Neuropsychological Disturbance In Chronic Fatigue SyndromeNational Center For Research Resources1995
- Antigen Presentation Properties Of Mouse Dendritic CellsNational Center For Research Resources1988
- Study Of Antigen Presentation Properties Of Mouse Dendritic CellsNational Center For Research Resources1987
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: