Dr. Hersh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Trancas St
Napa, CA 94558Phone(707) 251-1850Fax(707) 226-1502
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994 - 1996
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1991 - 1994
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsClinical value of postnatal autopsy and genetics consultation in fetal death.Lukas A. Hefler, Daniel R. Hersh, Patricia J. Moore, Anthony R. Gregg> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2001 Nov 22
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: