Are you Dr. Houseman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 367-3222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Houseman, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Oregon, and California.
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTransient acute decompensated heart failure following propofol and fentanyl administration in a healthy 19-year-old patient.Sheryl L. Chow, Daniel Houseman, Theresa Phung, William J. French> ;Congestive Heart Failure. 2010 Mar 1
- 31 citationsDecreases in Activation Energy and Substrate Affinity in Cold-Adapted A4-Lactate Dehydrogenase: Evidence from the Antarctic Notothenioid Fish Chaenocephalus aceratusPeter A. Fields, Daniel E. Houseman> ;Molecular Biology and Evolution. 2004 Dec 1
- Traumatic brain injury and quality of life: initial Australian validation of the QOLIBRI.Hawthorne, G., Kaye, A. H., Gruen, R., Houseman, D., Bauer, I.> ;J Clin Neurosci. 2011 Feb