Dr. Kazmierski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNYU Langone Hospital - Long Island
259 1st Street
Mineola, NY 11501Phone+1 516-310-0164
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Commonwealth Medical CollegeClass of 2017
- Villanova UniversityBachelor of Science, 2009 - 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of MYD88 in the Differential Diagnosis and Choice of Second-Line Therapy in a Case of Nonsecretory Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma versus Free Light Chain Waldenstr...D. Kazmierski, M. L. Palomba, C. Barsigian> ;Case reports in hematology. 2017 Feb 12
- NYU Winthrop HospitalMineola, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: