Are you Dr. Kordansky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12402 Cascade Valley Ln
Boynton Beach, FL 33473
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Kordansky, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Boynton Beach, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Connecticut, and Maine. He is affiliated with Hartford Hospital and Manchester Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1978 - 2014
- ME State Medical License Active through 2017
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- The use of inhaled medications in school by students with asthmaJames P. Kemp, Wis Immunology Milwaukee, John A. Anderson, Stephen Apallski, C. Warren Bierman, Milan L. Brandon, Teresa Sue Bratton, Herbert A. Bronstein, Ellen Maud ...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1989 Sep 1
- 14 citationsThe use of antihistamines in patients with asthmaR. Michael Sly, James P. Kemp, John A. Anderson, C. Warren Bierman, Milan L. Brandon, Herbert A. Bronstein, Earl B. Brown, Paul Chervinsky, Frederick C. Cogen, Dockhor...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1988 Sep 1
- 29 citationsThe effect of vitamin C on antigen-induced bronchospasm☆☆☆Daniel Kordansky, Richard R. Rosenthal, Philip S. Norman> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1979 Jan 1
- Join now to see all