Dr. Larbi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone(202) 865-6100Fax(202) 865-4607
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- DC State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Palliative Care Attitudes and Experiences among Resident Physicians at Historically Black Colleges and Universities.Vasilii Bushunow, Laila Alamgir, Robert M. Arnold, Lindsay F. Bell, Chinedu Ivonye, Mark S. Johnson, Riba C. Kelsey, Daniel Larbi, Yael Schenker> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2021 Jul 14
- Exercise Training Induced Changes In Nuclear Magnetic Resonance-Measured Lipid Particles In Mild Cognitively Impaired Elderly African American Volunteers: A Pilot StudyThomas V. Fungwe, Julius S. Ngwa, Oyonumo Ntekim, Joanne S. Allard, Sheeba R. Nadarajah, Saba Wolday, Oludolapo Ogunlana, Steven Johnson, Kakra Hughes, Daniel Larbi, R...> ;Clinical Interventions in Aging. 2019 Dec 5
- 2 citationsIn-hospital Outcomes and Characteristics of Heart Failure in Sickle Cell Disease.Olusayo Fadiran, Abimbola F Balogun, Richard Ogunti, Olajide Buhari, Chandana Lanka, Adebayo Atanda, Daniel Larbi, Mehrotra Prafulla> ;Cureus. 2019 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: