Dr. Lebowitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lebowitz's full profile
Office111 Presidential Blvd.
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004Phone+1 610-228-0400Fax+1 855-967-9355
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2009 - 2010
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000 - 2004
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2014 - 2025
- DE State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- AR State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2023 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
- St. Peter's HospitalAlbany, New York
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York
- New York-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley HospitalCortlandt Manor, New York
- Fox Chase Cancer Center-American Oncologic HospitalPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- LECOM Health Millcreek Community HospitalErie, Pennsylvania
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little RockLittle Rock, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: