Dr. Liesen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 Tower Ct
Gurnee, IL 60031Phone+1 847-244-3525Fax+1 847-244-3560
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsA High Isoflavone Soy Protein Diet and Intravenous Genistein Delay Rejection of Rat Cardiac AllograftsTimothy O’Connor, Daniel A. Liesen, Paul C. Mann, Lori A. Rolando, William J. Banz> ;Journal of Nutrition. 2002 Aug 1
- Advocate Condell Medical CenterLibertyville, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: