Are you Dr. Lynch?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5129 Dixie Hwy
Louisville, KY 40216Phone+1 502-430-6223Fax+1 502-369-5229
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Lynch, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, New Jersey, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin, Perry County Memorial Hospital, and Gibson General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1998 - 1998
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1996
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2010 - 2025
- NV State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2013 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCrystal structure and hydrogen bonding in the hydrated cocrystalline salt tryptaminium–3,5‐dinitrobenzoate–quinoline–water (3/3/2/2)Daniel E. Lynch, Graham Smith, Tony D. Keene, Peter N. Horton> ;Acta Crystallographica. Section C, Structural Chemistry. 2016 Oct 1
- 13 citationsAn expanded pharmacogenomics warfarin dosing table with utility in generalised dosing guidancePayman Shahabi, Laura B. Scheinfeldt, Daniel E. Lynch, Tara J. Schmidlen, Sylvie Perreault, Margaret A. Keller, Rachel S. Kasper, Lisa Wawak, Joseph P. Jarvis, Norman ...> ;Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2016 Apr 28
- 1 citationsCrystal structures of three anhydrous salts of the Lewis base 1,8-di-aza-bicyclo-[5.4.0]undec-7-ene (DBU) with the ring-substituted benzoic acid analogues 4-amino-benz...Graham Smith, Daniel E. Lynch> ;Acta Crystallographica. Section E, Crystallographic Communications. 2016 Mar 1
- Join now to see all