Dr. Margolin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15545 West 87th Street Parkway
Lenexa, KS 66219Phone+1 913-706-0088
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr Margolin is the founder of Physician Aesthetic Specialists. All services are provided by him. This includes Botox and Juvederm filler injections, Agnes non-surgical face lift procedures, PRP injections for hair restoration and skin rejuvenation, and exosomal stem cell therapy for the skin. Dr Margolin is also Kansas City’s exclusive provider of the Aquafirme medical facial device which includes red light therapy, microdermabrasion and exfoliation.
Dr Margolin is also a certified provider for Biote bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Education & Training
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA Case of Umbilical Endometriosis: Villar's Nodule.Amanda M Krantz, Atman A Dave, Daniel J. Margolin> ;Cureus. 2016 Dec 12
- 5 citationsPatient perception of single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Sigi Joseph, B. Todd Moore, Geoffrey Slayden, George B. Sorensen, Conrad H. Boettger, David Potter, Daniel J. Margolin, Kimberly M. Brown> ;Jsls-journal of The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2013 Oct 1
- 26 citationsPatient-reported outcomes after single-incision versus traditional laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a randomized prospective trialKimberly M. Brown, B. Todd Moore, G. Brent Sorensen, Conrad H. Boettger, Fengming Tang, Phil G. Jones, Daniel J. Margolin> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2013 Mar 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: