Overview of Dr. Marrero
Dr. Daniel Marrero, MD is a cardiologist in Astoria, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals, New York-Presbyterian Queens, and North Shore University Hospital.
Office23-18 31st Street
Astoria, NY 11105Fax(718) 777-7442
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2009 - 2012
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- CIGNA Open Access
Empire BCBS PPO
MagnaCare PPOOxford Health Freedom
Oxford Health Liberty
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: