Dr. McCullough is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Cummings Ctr
Beverly, MA 01915Phone(978) 927-1859Fax(978) 927-2388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel McCullough is a family physician in Beverly, MA and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Massachusetts Medical School and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in addiction medicine and is experienced in patient experience, patient centered care, population health, geriatrics, health promotion, and patient-centered medical homes.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1994
- University of GlasgowM. Phil, Health Care Ethics, 1991 - 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 1997 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Addiction MedicineBoard Certification
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- John McCahan Voluntary Faculty Award Boston University School of Medicine, 2009
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Trustee, Beth Israel Lahey Health 2019 - Present
- Trustee, Lahey Health System 2015 - 2019
- VP of Medical Staff, Beverly Hospital Medical Executive Committee 2014 - 2018
- Department Chief, Beverly Hospital Department of Family Medicine 2008 - 2014
- Massachusetts Regional Representative, American Academy of Family Physicians 2006 - 2014
- Membership Co-Chair, American Society of Addiction Medicine 2006 - 2012
- Beverly HospitalBeverly, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: