Dr. Myers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office202 S. 5th St.
Burlington, KS 66839Phone(620) 228-8106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1988
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1988 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsImproved Analysis of the Vascular Response to Arterial Ligation Using a Multivariate ApproachDaniel L. Myers, Lucy Liaw> ;American Journal of Pathology. 2004 Jan 1
- 38 citationsAlterations of Arterial Physiology in Osteopontin-Null MiceDaniel L. Myers, Kelley J. Harmon, Volkhard Lindner, Lucy Liaw> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2003 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: