Dr. Oppenheimer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2064 Fairport Nine Mile Point Rd
Penfield, NY 14526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Radiology, 2012 - 2016
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- New Ultrasound Telediagnostic System for Low-Resource Areas: Pilot Results From Peru.Thomas J. Marini, Daniel C. Oppenheimer, Timothy M. Baran, Deborah J. Rubens, Marika Toscano, Kathryn Drennan, Brian Garra, Frank R. Miele, Gail Garra, Sylvia Jacobo N...> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- 2 citationsImaging of Abdominal Wall Masses, Masslike Lesions, and Diffuse ProcessesDavid H. Ballard, Parisa Mazaheri, Daniel C. Oppenheimer, Meghan G. Lubner, Christine O. Menias, Perry J. Pickhardt, William D. Middleton, Vincent M. Mellnick> ;Radiographics. 2020 Apr 24
- 1 citationsPercutaneous Thrombin Injection for Treatment of a Hepatic Arterial Pseudoaneurysm after the Placement of a Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt.Daniel C. Oppenheimer, Luann Jones, Ashwani K. Sharma> ;Journal of clinical imaging science. 2019 May 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: