Are you Dr. Roeder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1823 College Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502Phone(785) 323-6933Fax(785) 323-6793
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Roeder, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Manhattan, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Missouri. He is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital, Manhattan and Stormont Vail Health.
Education & Training
- Baptist Lutheran Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1992 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Anti-idiotypic antibodies to a polyomavirus monoclonal antibody recognize cell surface components of mouse kidney cells and prevent polyomavirus infection.Marriott, S. J., Roeder, D. J., Consigli, R. A.> ;J Virol. 1987 Sep
- Endotoxic-lipopolysaccharide-specific binding proteins on lymphoid cells of various animal species: association with endotoxin susceptibility.Roeder, D. J., Lei, M. G., Morrison, D. C.> ;Infect Immun. 1989 Apr