Are you Dr. Wissinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1203 Ridgeway Rd
Memphis, TN 38119Phone(901) 761-5544Fax(901) 761-9088
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Wissinger, MD is an ophthalmologist in Memphis, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Utah.
Education & Training
- Adventist Health White MemorialResidency, Ophthalmology, 1971 - 1974
- Adventist Health White MemorialInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1991 - 2012
- UT State Medical License 1900 - 1900
Publications & Presentations
- 147 citationsRisk Factors for Intraoperative Complications in 1000 Extracapsular Cataract CasesJames P. Guzek, Martin Holm, John B. Cotter, James A. Cameron, Wilfred J. Rademaker, Daniel H. Wissinger, Asbjørn M. Tønjum, Lynn A. Sleeper> ;Ophthalmology. 1987 May 1