Are you Dr. Woronow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 681-4500Fax(301) 681-7593
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Woronow, MD is a cardiologist in Silver Spring, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Tennessee, and Florida. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation, and MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1981 - 1983
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1987 - 2010
- DC State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsArterial aneurysm and dissection with systemic vascular endothelial growth factor inhibitors: A review of cases reported to the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System and ...Connie Cheng, Michelle Nadeau Nguyen, Afrouz Nayernama, S. Christopher Jones, Michael Brave, Sundeep Agrawal, Laleh Amiri-Kordestani, Daniel Woronow> ;Vascular Medicine. 2021 Apr 12
- Cisplatin-Associated Aortic Thrombosis: A Review of Cases Reported to the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System.Michelle Nadeau Nguyen, Daniel Woronow, Bailee Binks, Afrouz Nayernama, S. Christopher Jones> ;JACC. CardioOncology. 2021 Mar 1
- 2 citationsDiscontinuation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants in Response to Attorney Advertisements: Data From the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System.Mohamed Mohamoud, Saharat Patanavanich, Page E. Crew, Lynda McCulley, Monica A. Muñoz, Cindy Kortepeter, S. Christopher Jones, Daniel Woronow, Gerald J. Dal Pan> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2019 May 5
- Join now to see all
- MedStar Washington Hospital CenterWashington, District of Columbia
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
- Holy Cross HospitalSilver Spring, Maryland
- Adventist HealthCare RehabilitationTakoma Park, Maryland