Dr. Yoder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office709 N. Justice St
Hendersonville, NC 28792Phone(828) 696-1234
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mountain Area Health Education CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 543 citationsAntigen-specific inhibition of CD8+ T cell response by immature myeloid cells in cancer is mediated by reactive oxygen species.Sergei Kusmartsev, Yulia Nefedova, Daniel Yoder, Dmitry I. Gabrilovich> ;Journal of Immunology. 2004 Jan 15
- Some Family Medicine Residencies Truly Shine in Using Health ITApril 1st, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: