Dr. Arnold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3401 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone+1 215-590-2164Fax+1 215-590-2180
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsReduced-Intensity/Reduced-Toxicity Conditioning Approaches Are Tolerated in XIAP Deficiency but Patients Fare Poorly with Acute GVHDDanielle E. Arnold, Rofida Nofal, Connor Wakefield, Kai Lehmberg, Katharina Wustrau, Michael H. Albert, Emma C. Morris, Jennifer Heimall, Nancy Bunin, Ashok Kumar, Mic...> ;Journal of Clinical Immunology. 2021 Sep 29
- 3 citationsA prospective pilot study of a novel alemtuzumab target concentration intervention strategy.Danielle E. Arnold, Chie Emoto, Tsuyoshi Fukuda, Min Dong, Alexander A. Vinks, Adam Lane, Kelly McIntosh, Lisa Neumeier, Arjan C. Lankester, Federica Achini, Ashley Te...> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2021 Sep 21
- 3 citationsAssociation of Unbalanced Translocation der(1;7) with Germline GATA2 Mutations.Emilia J Kozyra, Gudrun Göhring, Dennis D. Hickstein, Katherine R. Calvo, Courtney D. DiNardo, Michael Dworzak, Valerie de Haas, Jan Stary, Henrik Hasle, Akiko Shimamu...> ;Blood. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: