Dr. Ellis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 2020, MD
- Duke Divinity SchoolMTS, 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Failure and Rescue in Surgery-Surgical Covenant, Palliative Care, and Reimagining Quality.Danielle I Ellis, Defne Altan, David C Chang> ;JAMA surgery. 2022 Sep 14
- The Evolving Landscape of Global Surgery: A Qualitative Study of North American Surgeons’ Perspectives on Faith-Based and Academic InitiativesDanielle Ellis, Tamara N. Fitzgerald> ;Journal of Religion & Health. 2021 Jul 23
- 1 citationsBound Together: Allyship in the Art of Medicine.Danielle Ellis> ;Annals of Surgery. 2021 Apr 7
- Join now to see all
- Don't Tell Your Dean What I SaidMay 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: