Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6550 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 713-798-6100Fax+1 713-798-4231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Danny Jones, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Florida, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital, and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health System/Bascom Palmer Eye InstituteResidency, Ophthalmology, 1965 - 1969
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1998
- TX State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1969 - 1998
- NC State Medical License 1962 - 2016
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Long-Term Follow-up of Epstein Viral Keratitis.Alice Matoba, Dan B Jones, Greg Nettune> ;Ophthalmology. 2022 Mar 1
- When a West Virginia County Eliminated Its Needle Exchange, Experts Forewarned of an HIV Crisis. Now It’s HereDecember 22nd, 2020
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Houston Methodist HospitalHouston, Texas
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas
- Ben Taub General HospitalHouston, Texas
- Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHouston, Texas