Are you Dr. Rogers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2211 Lomas Blvd
Albuquerque, NM 87106Phone(505) 272-5437
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Danny Rogers, MD is a Child Neurologist in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Mexico. He is affiliated with University of New Mexico Hospitals.
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Child Neurology, 2019
- University of New MexicoResidency, Pediatrics, 2016
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsTransverse Myelitis in a Child With COVID-19.Harsheen Kaur, John Alan Mason, Manish Bajracharya, John McGee, Matthew D. Gunderson, Blaine L. Hart, Walter Dehority, Nathaniel E Link, Brian Moore, John P. Phillips,...> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2020 Jul 29
- 5 citationsKidins220/ARMS is expressed in neuroblastoma tumors and stabilizes neurotrophic signaling in a human neuroblastoma cell line.Danny A. Rogers, Nina Felice Schor> ;Pediatric Research. 2013 Sep 2
- 7 citationsKidins220/ARMS depletion is associated with the neural-to Schwann-like transition in a human neuroblastoma cell line model.Danny A. Rogers, Nina Felice Schor> ;Experimental Cell Research. 2013 Mar 10
- Join now to see all
- Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories Make Fauci the Villain, Because Someone Has to BeApril 28th, 2020
- COVID Blog: Second-Highest Day for Hospitalizations in North CarolinaJanuary 14th, 2021
- University of New Mexico HospitalsAlbuquerque, New Mexico