Dr. Quan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2601 E Roosevelt St
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone(602) 344-5011
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dany Quan is an emergency medicine physician in Phoenix, AZ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Valleywise Health and HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in medical toxicology.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Medical Toxicology, 2006 - 2008
- Franciscan St. James Health - Olympia FieldsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- Midwestern University/Arizona College of Health SciencesClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2017 - 2022
- AZ State License 2006 - 2023
- CA State License 2005 - 2022
- IN State License 2003 - 2021
- IL State License 2003 - 2011
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology (CAQ)
- Black Widow Spider Antivenin for Patients With Systemic Latrodectism Start of enrollment: 2009 Aug 01Minns, A.,Padilla-Jones, A.,Ruha, A.,Holstege, C.,Quan, D.,Meurer, D.,Suchard, J.,Suchard, J.,Haynes, J.,Jackman, K.,Heard, K.,Hutchinson, K.,Becker, L.,Sutter, M.,Mulrow, M.,Schultz, M.,Dart, R.C.,Clark,...
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Efficacy of Antivenin Latrodectus (Black Widow) Equine Immune F(abʹ)2 Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Latrodectism: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controll...Richard C. Dart, Sean P. Bush, Kennon Heard, Thomas C. Arnold, Mark E. Sutter, Danielle Campagne, Christopher P. Holstege, Steven A. Seifert, Jean C.Y. Lo, Dan Quan, S...> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Sep 1
- Comparing clinical outcomes between two scorpion antivenom dosing strategies in children.Dan Quan, Frank LoVecchio, Bikash Bhattarai, Megan Flores, Alan Frechette, Madhumita Sinha> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2019 Feb 7
- Convulsion and Atrial Fibrillation after Transforaminal Cervical Epidural Lidocaine Injection.Ashley E. Carter Powell, Aimee Mishler, Dan Quan> ;Clinical practice and cases in emergency medicine. 2018 Oct 16
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: