Dr. Barasch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Barasch's full profile
Office137 Willis Ave
Mineola, NY 11501Phone+1 516-750-8000Fax+1 516-300-1127
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2008 - 2024
- OH State License 2005 - 2009
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- North Shore University HospitalManhasset, New York
- St. Francis Hospital, The Heart CenterRoslyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: