Are you Dr. Brummett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Rock St
Griffin, GA 30224Phone(770) 229-4660
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Darin Brummett, MD is a board certified radiologist in Griffin, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Warm Springs Medical Center, Tanner Medical Center-Villa Rica, and Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2000 - 2001
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 2000
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsExtra-abdominal pneumodissection after laparoscopic antireflux surgeryJames A. Harris, Dominic R. Gallo, Darin M. Brummett, Major Daniel J. Mullins, Ramon E. Figueroa-Ortiz> ;American Surgeon. 2001 Dec 1
- Hepatic adenomatosis: rapid sequence MR imaging following gadolinium enhancement: a case report.Brummett, D., Burton, E. M., Sabio, H.> ;Pediatr Radiol. 1999 Apr
- A3CR2 problem-solving session 2000: the teaching curriculum and the problem attending radiologist. American Association of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology.Brummett, D. P., Brummett, D. M., Robinson, A. E.> ;Acad Radiol. 2001 Jan