Are you Dr. Leier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office319 Viking Dr
Hoyt Lakes, MN 55750Phone(218) 225-2063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Darrell Leier, MD is a family physician in Hoyt Lakes, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/North Memorial HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- M Health FairviewInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1974 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsAdrenocorticotropic hormone and dibutyryl adenosine cyclic monophosphate-mediated Ca2+ uptake by rat adrenal glandsDarrell J. Leier, Richard A. Jungmann> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1973 Dec 5
- 4 citationsStimulation of adrenal cholesterol side chain cleavage activity by theophylline.Darrell J. Leier, Richard A. Jungmann> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1971 Jul 13