Dr. Boyack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9100 W 74th St
Merriam, KS 66204Phone(913) 676-2214Fax(913) 676-7792
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Penn State College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Propofol-induced bradycardia in a pediatric patient undergoing chemotherapy with the known cardiotoxic agent cytarabin.Samuel E. Wilson, Darren A. Boyack, Ogelue C. Ezeife‐Ugorji, Andrew T. Costarino> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2006 Jun 1
- AdventHealth Shawnee MissionOverland Park, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: