Dr. Garfinkel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Via Mezner #1501
Naples, FL 34108Phone(410) 978-6610
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Darryl Garfinkel is a retired pediatric radiologist.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 1976
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatric Radiology, 1976 - 1977
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1973 - 1976
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSpontaneous resolution of multilobar atelectasis secondary to fibrinous mediastinitisBradley E. Chipps, Shlomo Shinnar, Laurens R. Pickard, Darryl J. Garfinkel, J. Alex Haller> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1982 Jun 1
- 23 citationsDetection of Pulmonary Aspiration in Infants and Children with Respiratory Disease: Concise CommunicationSoombut Boonyaprapa, Philip O. Alderson, Darryl J. Garfinkel, Bradley E. Chipps, Henry N. Wagner> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1980 Apr 1
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at ChestertownChestertown, Maryland
- Northwest HospitalRandallstown, Maryland
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Medical CenterBel Air, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: