Dr. Aamodt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2355 Highway 36 W
Roseville, MN 55113Phone(651) 292-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Radiology, 2011 - 2015
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- ND State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- An Elderly Man with a Swollen Knee,Significant Ecchymosis, and Minimal Knee Pain.David Aamodt, Michael Serou, Harold Neitschman> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 2017 Jul 1
- 3 citationsIncidence of bleeding complications after percutaneous core needle biopsy in hypertensive patients and comparison to normotensive patientsTheodora A. Potretzke, Tina M. Gunderson, David Aamodt, Adam J. Weisbrod, Gina K. Hesley, Timothy J. Welch, Thomas D. Atwell> ;Abdominal Radiology. 2016 Jan 29
- Radiology case of the month: a young man with persistent leg pain. Osteoid osteoma.David Aamodt, Dennis P Lindfors, Michael Serou> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 2009 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: