Overview of Dr. Abramson
Dr. David Abramson is an ophthalmologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Office1275 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1973 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1970 - 2024
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- Study to Evaluate the Effects of the Cooling Bolero in Women With Menopause Symptoms Start of enrollment: 2019 Oct 23
Publications & Presentations
- Chemoreduction of Orbital Recurrence of Uveal Melanoma by Intra-Arterial Melphalan.Francis, J. H.,Barker, C. A.,Yin, V. T.,Carvajal, R. D.,Chapman, P.,Abramson, D. H.,Gobin, Y. P.> ;Ocul Oncol Pathol. 2019 May 03
- Tridimensional Retinoblastoma Cultures as Vitreous Seeds Models for Live-Cell Imaging of Chemotherapy Penetration.Winter, U.,Aschero, R.,Fuentes, F.,Buontempo, F.,Zugbi, S.,Sgroi, M.,Sampor, C.,Abramson, D. H.,Carcaboso, A. M.,Schaiquevich, P.> ;Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Mar 06
- Support for vector control strategies in the United States during the Zika outbreak in 2016: The role of risk perception, knowledge, and confidence in government.Piltch-Loeb, R.,Merdjanoff, A.,Bhanja, A.,Abramson, D. M.> ;Prev Med. 2018 Dec 31
- Join now to see all
- Housing Transitions and Recovery of Older Adults Following Hurricane SandyDavid Abramson, MD, The Journals of Gerontology: Series B
- Growth Patterns of Survivors of Retinoblastoma Treated with Ophthalmic Artery ChemosurgeryJasmine H Francis, Y Pierre Gobin, David H Abramson, PLoS One
- Total Retinal Detachments Due to Retinoblastoma: Outcomes Following Intra-Arterial chemotherapy/ophthalmic Artery ChemosurgeryIra J Dunkel, Jasmine H Francis, Y Pierre Gobin, Scott E Brodie, David H Abramson, PLoS One
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: