Dr. Artz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 York Ave
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHealth Information SystemsS. Joseph Sirintrapun, David Artz> ;Clinics in Laboratory Medicine. 2016 Mar 1
- 2 citationsHealth Information Systems.S. Joseph Sirintrapun, David Artz> ;Surgical Pathology Clinics. 2015 Jun 1
- 19 citationsElectronic Health Records (EHRs): Supporting ASCO's Vision of Cancer CarePeter Paul Yu, David Artz, Jeremy L. Warner> ;American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting. 2014 May 15
- Join now to see all
- Weill Cornell Uses HL7 to Help Integrate Structured Genomic Data into Epic EHRJune 28th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: