Are you Dr. Asinger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2355 Highway 36 W
Roseville, MN 55113Phone(651) 292-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Asinger, MD is a board certified radiologist in Roseville, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Abbott Northwestern Hospital, and University of Minnesota.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1995 - 1999
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsAngled oblique sagittal MR imaging of rotator cuff tears: comparison with standard oblique sagittal images.Michael J. Tuite, David Asinger, John F. Orwin> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2001 May 1