Are you Dr. Baginski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Sewall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-775-3526Fax+1 207-775-5658
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Baginski, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Iowa, and Vermont. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- University of Vermont Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- VT State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsSafety of a new micronized formulation of isotretinoin in patients with severe recalcitrant nodular acne: A randomized trial comparing micronized isotretinoin with sta...John S. Strauss, James J. Leyden, Anne W. Lucky, Donald P. Lookingbill, Lynn A. Drake, Jon M. Hanifin, Nicholas J. Lowe, Terry M. Jones, Daniel Stewart, Michael Jarrat...> ;Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2001 Aug 1
- 38 citationsA randomized trial of the efficacy of a new micronized formulation versus a standard formulation of isotretinoin in patients with severe recalcitrant nodular acneJohn S. Strauss, James J. Leyden, Anne W. Lucky, Donald P. Lookingbill, Lynn A. Drake, Jon M. Hanifin, Nicholas J. Lowe, Terry M. Jones, Daniel Stewart, Michael Jarrat...> ;Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2001 Aug 1
- 19 citationsManagement of multiple miliary osteoma cutis.David J. Baginski, Christopher J. Arpey> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 1999 Mar 1