Dr. Balfe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8700 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048Phone(310) 967-1884Fax(310) 967-1744
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of the WitwatersrandClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe inspiratory capacity/total lung capacity ratio as a predictor of survival in an emphysematous phenotype of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseaseAimee N. French, David Balfe, James Mirocha, Jeremy A. Falk, Zab Mosenifar> ;International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. 2015 Jul 13
- 2 citationsReality Bites A Case of Severe Rattlesnake EnvenomationRafael Y. Lefkowitz, Jamie L. Taylor, David Balfe> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2013 Sep 1
- 5 citationsPulmonary function in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis at disease onset.B Chandrasoma, David Balfe, T Naik, Ashraf Elsayegh, Michael I. Lewis, Zab Mosenifar> ;Monaldi archives for chest disease = Archivio Monaldi per le malattie del torace. 2012 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: