Are you Dr. Barron?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9844 Redhill Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45242Phone(513) 745-8330Fax(513) 745-0892
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Barron, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, District of Columbia, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Dermatology, 1983 - 1985
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Dermatology, 1980 - 1983
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- OK State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- CO State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- MN State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- NM State Medical License 2008 - 2015
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsClinical course of porokeratosis ptychotropica over 7 years in an otherwise healthy child.Tina Ho, Ann Schwentker, David R. Barron, Anne W. Lucky> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2020 Jan 1
- Subcutaneous Tumor in an InfantStella D. Calobrisi, Anne W. Lucky, David R. Barron> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2010 Jul 23
- 1 citationsGuidelines of care for nevi. II. Nonmelanocytic nevi, hamartomas, neoplasms, and potentially malignant lesionsLynn A. Drake, Roger I. Ceilley, Raymond L. Cornelison, William L. Dobes, William Dorner, Robert W. Goltz, Gloria F. Graham, Charles W. Lewis, David M. Pariser, Stuart...> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1995 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Officials: Widespread Vaccine Mandates Unlikely in Tomball, Magnolia Despite Decisions of Some EmployersJune 29th, 2021
- Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical CenterChillicothe, Ohio