Dr. Benavidez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 Montlimar Dr
Mobile, AL 36609
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsProteasome inhibition with bortezomib suppresses growth and induces apoptosis in osteosarcomaYuriy Shapovalov, David Benavidez, Daniel Zuch, Roman A. Eliseev> ;International Journal of Cancer. 2010 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: