Dr. Bernstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Bernstein's full profile
Office314 Shore Dr. East
Oldsmar, FL 34677Phone+1 727-480-4313
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1982 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
- Mease Countryside HospitalSafety Harbor, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: