Dr. Bray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3445 Pacific Coast Highway
Torrance, CA 90505Phone+1 310-326-9400Fax+1 310-326-9403
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Methodist Hospital (Houston)Residency, Plastic Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- University of MarylandResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- ID State Medical License 1995 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsCombination nonviral interleukin 2 gene therapy and external-beam radiation therapy for head and neck cancer.David A. Bray, Shu-Zhen Yu, Hilary Koprowski, Juong G. Rhee, Sanjeev Kumar, Federica Pericle, Mohan Suntharalingam, David A. Van Echo, Daqing Li, Bert W. O'Malley> ;Archives of Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery. 2003 Jun 1
- Torrance Memorial Medical CenterTorrance, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: