Dr. Brounley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2929 Highland Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Brounley is an ophthalmologist in Cincinnati, OH and is affiliated with Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has been in practice 53 years. He is experienced in cataract surgery and general / comprehensive ophthalmology.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1967 - 1970
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1964 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1964 - 1993
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsCone Dystrophy with Dominant InheritanceJerome T. Pearlman, W. Geoffrey Owen, David W. Brounley, Joseph J. Sheppard> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1974 Mar 1
- A comparison of pilocarpine hydrochloride and epinephrine bitartrate.Brounley, D. W.> ;Ann Ophthalmol. 1971 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: