Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 NE Coronado Dr
Blue Springs, MO 64014Phone+1 816-622-3342Fax+1 913-814-3766
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Clark, MD is a family physician in Blue Springs, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-ColumbiaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1998 - 2003
- CoxHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2003 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Response of an old-growth tropical rainforest to transient high temperature and drought.Silva, C. E.,Kellner, J. R.,Clark, D. B.,Clark, D. A.> ;Glob Chang Biol. 2013 Nov
- A novel statistical method for classifying habitat generalists and specialists.Chazdon, R.L., Chao, A., Colwell, R.K., Lin, S., Norden, N., Letcher, S.G., Clark, D.B., Finegan, B., Arroyo, J.P.> ;Ecology. 2011 Jun
- Rural and Urban Differences in Kentucky DUI Offenders.Webster, J.M., Dickson, M.F., Duvall, J.L., Clark, D.B.> ;J Addict Med. 2010 Sep
- Join now to see all