Dr. Cloutier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Collyer St
Providence, RI 02906Phone(401) 793-5702Fax(401) 793-5181
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification All in One EMR, Medstreaming, 2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Image of the month. Vibrio Cellulitis.David R Cloutier, David T. Harrington> ;Archives of Surgery. 2005 Feb 1
- 38 citationsPediatric splenic injuries with a contrast blush: successful nonoperative management without angiography and embolizationDavid R. Cloutier, Todd B. Baird, Paula Gormley, Kathleen M. McCarten, J.Gibson Bussey, Francois I. Luks> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2004 Jun 1
- How to Keep Biting Flies off Your DogJune 23rd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: