David Cohen, MD
Professor, Internal Medicine, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- 8 Porter St
Melrose, MA 02176
Phone: (781) 662-2090
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: General Neurology
Dr. Cohen's Education & Medical Training
- VA Medical Center (Boston MA)Residency, Neurology
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Neurology
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cohen's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License1965 - 2015
Dr. Cohen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Rationale and design of the ATTRACT Study: A multicenter randomized trial to evaluate pharmacomechanical catheter-directed thrombolysis for the prevention of postthrombotic syndrome in patients with proximal deep vein thrombosis. Vedantham, S.,Goldhaber, S. Z.,Kahn, S. R.,Julian, J.,Magnuson, E.,Jaff, M. R.,Murphy, T. P.,Cohen, D. J.,Comerota, A. J.,Gornik, H. L.,Razavi, M. K.,Lewis, L.,Kearon, C.; Am. Heart J.. 2013 Apr.
- Response to: Cao C et al. "Cost-effectiveness of TAVI versus surgery for high-risk patients with aortic stenosis" Reynolds, M. R.,Cohen, D. J.; J. Am. Coll. Cardiol.. 2013 Apr 23.
- Use of the kansas city cardiomyopathy questionnaire for monitoring health status in patients with aortic stenosis. Arnold, S. V.,Spertus, J. A.,Lei, Y.,Allen, K. B.,Chhatriwalla, A. K.,Leon, M. B.,Smith, C. R.,Reynolds, M. R.,Webb, J. G.,Svensson, L. G.,Cohen, D. J.; Circ Heart Fail. 2013 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. David Cohen, Dr. David Cohen, MD, Dr. D Cohen, Dr. David J Cohen
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cohen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, MA)
- James Paskavitz, MD
- John Reinert, MD
- Isabel Barroeta-Espar, MD
- Christopher Elitt, MD
- Trudy Pang, MD
- Ji Lee, MD
- James Russell, DO
- George Baquis, MD
- Stephen Wanger, MD
- James Otis, MD