Are you Dr. Cottom?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1312 Professional Blvd
Evansville, IN 47714Phone+1 812-479-3125Fax+1 812-491-6491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Cottom, MD is a nephrologist in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Deaconess Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Nephrology, 1972 - 1974
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1972
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1982 - 2004
- IN State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- The appearance of reticulum cell sarcoma at the site of antilymphocyte globulin injection.Cotton, J. R., Searls, A. G., Remmers, A. R., Lindley, J. D., Beathard, G. A., Cottom, D. L., Fish, J. C., Townsend, C. M., Ritzmann, S. E.> ;Transplantation. 1973 Aug 01
- Home dialysis: a 6 year experience with 107 consecutive patients.Remmers, A. R., Lindley, J. D., Cottom, D. L., Cotton, J. R., Fish, J. C., Sarles, H. E.> ;Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Organs. 1974 Jan 01
- 4 citationsPeritoneal dialysis utilizing a Millipore filterHarry E. Sarles, James D. Lindley, Jay C. Fish, Jackson A. Biggers, David L. Cottom, James R. Cotton, Jon T. Mader, James E. Dunaway, August R. Remmers> ;Kidney International. 1976 Jan 1
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana