Dr. Engleman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6161 N State Highway 161
Irving, TX 75038Phone+1 972-258-7499Fax+1 972-594-1985
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Engleman is a cardiologist in Dallas, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital Plano. He received his medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University with AOA Honors and has been in practice 27 years. He is Board Certified in Adult Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Intervention and Nuclear Cardiology.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of Medicine/Texas Heart Institute/Baylor St Luke's Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1996
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Honors Alpha Omega Alphaa, 1996
Publications & Presentations
- Congenital subclavian steal syndrome in an adult with a left aortic arch.Engleman, D. A., Mortazavi, A.> ;Tex Heart Inst J. 1998
- Baylor Scott & White The Heart Hospital PlanoPlano, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: