Dr. Fletcher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Fletcher's full profile
Office1301 Pennsylvania Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104Phone+1 817-882-2000Fax+1 817-250-4655
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas A&M College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical Center (Temple)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsChanges in renal and metabolic indices after switching from tenofovir disoproxil fumarate– to tenofovir alafenamide–containing ART among individuals with HIV in Canada...Mostafa Shokoohi, Meenakshi Gupta, Fred Crouzat, Graham C. Smith, Colin Kovacs, Jason Brunetta, Benny Chang, David Knox, Megan Acsai, Barry Merkley, Kevin Giolma, Davi...> ;International Journal of Std & Aids. 2021 Apr 23
- 3 citationsThe prediction of thriving in elite sport: A prospective examination of the role of psychological need satisfaction, challenge appraisal, and salivary biomarkers.Daniel J. Brown, Rachel Arnold, Martyn Standage, James E. Turner, David Fletcher> ;Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. 2021 Apr 1
- 4 citationsTypologies of dual career in sport: A cluster analysis of identity and self-efficacy.Emily Cartigny, David Fletcher, Christine Coupland, Stephan Bandelow> ;Journal of Sports Sciences. 2021 Mar 4
- Join now to see all
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: