Are you Dr. Frederick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office726 Buckwood Ln
Lititz, PA 17543Phone(717) 626-1981Fax(717) 626-1418
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Frederick, MD is a family physician in Lititz, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Arkansas. He is affiliated with UPMC Pinnacle Lancaster.
Education & Training
- Lancaster General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1971 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsComplementary NAD+ replacement strategies fail to functionally protect dystrophin-deficient muscle.David W. Frederick, Alan V. McDougal, Melisa Semenas, Johanna Vappiani, Andrea Nuzzo, John C. Ulrich, J. David Becherer, Frank Preugschat, Eugene L. Stewart, Daniel C....> ;Skeletal Muscle. 2020 Oct 22
- 6 citationsRapamycin maintains NAD + /NADH redox homeostasis in muscle cellsZhigang Zhang, He N. Xu, Siyu Li, Antonio Davila, Karthikeyani Chellappa, James G. Davis, Yuxia Guan, David W. Frederick, Weiqing Chu, Huaqing Zhao, Lin Z. Li, Joseph ...> ;Aging. 2020 Sep 22
- 153 citationsQuantitative Analysis of NAD Synthesis-Breakdown Fluxes.Ling Liu, Xiaoyang Su, William J. Quinn, Sheng Hui, Kristin A. Krukenberg, David W. Frederick, Philip Redpath, Le Zhan, Karthikeyani Chellappa, Eileen White, Marie E. ...> ;Cell Metabolism. 2018 May 1
- Join now to see all
- UPMC Pinnacle LancasterLancaster, Pennsylvania