Are you Dr. Geier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 State Ave
Faribault, MN 55021Phone+1 507-334-6451
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Geier, MD is a board certified family physician in Faribault, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with District One Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
- IA State Medical License 2018 - 2025
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- ND State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- ME State Medical License Active through 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Systematic Assessment of Research on Autism Spectrum Disorder and Mercury Reveals Conflicts of Interest and the Need for Transparency in Autism Research.Kern, J. K.,Geier, D. A.,Deth, R. C.,Sykes, L. K.,Hooker, B. S.,Love, J. M.,Bjørklund, G.,Chaigneau, C. G.,Haley, B. E.,Geier, M. R.> ;Sci Eng Ethics. 2015 Oct 29
- Thimerosal: Clinical, epidemiologic and biochemical studies.Geier, D. A.,King, P. G.,Hooker, B. S.,Dórea, J. G.,Kern, J. K.,Sykes, L. K.,Geier, M. R.> ;Clin. Chim. Acta. 2015 Feb 25
- Shared Brain Connectivity Issues, Symptoms, and Comorbidities in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome.Kern, J. K.,Geier, D.,King, P.,Sykes, L.,Mehta, J.,Geier, M.> ;Brain Connect. 2015 Jan 21
- Join now to see all
- Orthopedic Surgeons Explain How to Prevent the 4 Most Common Shoulder InjuriesOctober 27th, 2019
- Dr. David Geier: College Coaches Shouldn’t Interfere in Medical DecisionsApril 26th, 2019
- Who Should You Be Following? The Top 100 Social Media Influencers in Orthopaedic SurgeryMarch 28th, 2019
- Join now to see all