Dr. Glover is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office407 E Russell Ave Bldg C
Warrensburg, MO 64093Phone+1 660-747-5114Fax+1 660-747-5684
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Glover is a family physician in Warrensburg, MO and is affiliated with Western Missouri Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Medicine and has been in practice 39 years. He specializes in sports medicine (non-surgical).
Education & Training
- HCA Healthcare Kansas City/Research Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsEvolution in the process of screening United States high school student-athletes for cardiovascular disease.David W. Glover, Drew W. Glover, Barry J. Maron> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2007 Dec 1
- 632 citationsRecommendations and Considerations Related to Preparticipation Screening for Cardiovascular Abnormalities in Competitive Athletes: 2007 Update: A Scientific Statement ...Barry J. Maron, Paul D. Thompson, Michael J. Ackerman, Gary J. Balady, Stuart Berger, David Cohen, Robert J. Dimeff, Pamela S. Douglas, David W. Glover, Adolph M. Hutt...> ;Circulation. 2007 Mar 27
- 15 citationsThe preparticipation physical examination: steps toward consensus and uniformity.David W. Glover, Barry J. Maron, Gordon O. Matheson> ;The Physician and Sportsmedicine. 1999 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Drew Glover to Join Central Family MedicineMarch 7th, 2016
- University of Central Missouri Provides Cold-Storage Unit for COVID-19 VaccineDecember 19th, 2020
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: