Are you Dr. Gross?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2333 Morris Ave
Union, NJ 07083Phone+1 908-686-5444Fax+1 908-686-3599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Gross, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Union, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Massachusetts, and New York.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1991
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2013
- NJ State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAdherence, Persistence, and Expenditures for High-Cost Anti-Inflammatory Drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis: An Exploratory Study.Ibrahim Khilfeh, Eric Guyette, John B. Watkins, Dan Danielson, David E. Gross, Kai Yeung> ;Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy. 2019 Mar 27
- 6 citationsNatural Language Processing-Identified Problem Opioid Use and Its Associated Health Care Costs.Elizabeth T. Masters, Arvind Ramaprasan, Jack Mardekian, Roy E. Palmer, David E. Gross, David Cronkite, Michael Von Korff, David Carrell> ;Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy. 2018 Jan 1
- 1 citationsAn approach to improve the care of mid-life women through the implementation of a Women's Health Assessment Tool/Clinical Decision Support toolkit.Terry M Silvestrin, Anna W. Steenrod, Karin S. Coyne, David E. Gross, Canan B. Esinduy, Angela B Kodsi, Gayle J Slifka, Lucy Abraham, Anna L Araiza, Andrew G. Bushmaki...> ;Women's Health. 2016 Sep 1
- Join now to see all